- Produces High-Speed Air Barrier, Dividing Areas Into 02 Independent Temp Zones.
- Prevents Loss Of Cool Or Warm Air.
- Dust And Insect-Control.
- Remote Control And Manuel System.
- Protects Against Entry Of Smoke And Noxious Fumes.
- Air Flow 1650 (M³/H).
- 140 (Watt) Input And Power Supply 220V.
- Effective Up To 8ft Floor Heights.
- Noise : 56 (DB).
- Dimension [L/W/H] : 1200/193/215 (mm).
- Net Weight: 28 KG.
- One (1) Year Service Warranty.
DETAIL OF NATIONAL AIR CURTAIN 5 FEET
National Air Curtain 5 Feet through a entrance depends on breeze causes, heat range variations (convection), and stress variations. Air gates work best when stress differential between the inner and outside of the developing is as near to fairly neutral as possible. Negative demands, excessive heat range variations, lifts in closeness, or excessive moisture can limit the efficiency of air gates.
The most efficient air curtain for containing programmed air within a structure with an open entrance will have a high experience speed at the outlet, generated by top-down circulation, and air restoration by a recirculating air plenum and duct return to the source lovers. This settings is easy for new construction, but difficult to apply in current structures. The National Air Curtain 4 Feet with low external breeze velocity; at higher breeze velocities, the rate of air combining improves and the outside air portion of the total experience circulation improves. Under ideal conditions of zero breeze, the efficiency of the air entrance is at its maximum, but in breezy places air gates cannot create a perfect closure, but are often used to lessen the amount of infiltration from a dent.
National Air Cutter